This year continues to be one of immense challenges and change. While we were optimistic for a residency to take place in 2020, we have officially decided to postpone until it is safe to do so. We are targeting a 2021 date, but will solidify as we know more.

We had accepted a small group of participants at the time we were forced to pause our selection process. Those participants will receive an automatic invitation to the rescheduled program and we will resume the selection process once new dates have been decided. We will hold off announcing any participants until the full group has been selected.

We believe the program benefits most from an in-person format, which guides the decision to not move online. We look forward to resuming the process and will post updates as we have them.